Jobs & careers
Paranor is its own planet. For us, knowledge and competence count just as much as character and personality. We work in a dynamic market – in as relaxed a manner as possible and with a sharp focus on making IT business smarter.
People are the measure of all things and IT is no exception in this regard. Our employees – from trainees to highly qualified specialists – are what makes the difference. They fill Paranor with life. We have a lot to offer:
- Interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Cooperative collaborations with innovative specialists
- Flat hierarchies without administrative overheads
- Attractive offices in a relaxing location
- Free choice of work equipment
- Progressive and generous terms of employment
- Individual freedoms and flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of annual leave with an option for additional days
- Targeted professional development, on-the-job training
- College and family events
Are you excited about software engineering? Do you want to make things happen, break new ground and help shape exciting projects? We are always on the lookout for exceptional talents and will be very happy to read your cover letter and resume.
The Paranor campus
Modern conditions and an attractive working environment promote relaxed and concentrated working. We never stop learning on the Paranor campus. We exchange ideas and information, we keep educating ourselves all the time, and we find ourselves in uncharted territory almost every day. Paranor also offers apprenticeships for computer scientists, and we also offer internships and supervision for master's theses for university graduates.