Are you looking for a job that is tailored to your current life situation?
Do you want to shape the future of our company?
Yes? Then you might be the right person to join Paranor as a
Software Developer (m / f)
Paranor has been active in the software business for 40 years and focuses on innovative, bespoke enterprise software. We combine the art of engineering with self-determination, an exceptional working environment and fun at work. The fact that we use state-of-the-art technologies and agile methods in this exciting environment goes without saying.
In our customer projects, you create sophisticated software in Java, work with modern web frameworks and use open source and commercial components. You assume responsibility in the entire software engineering process, from design to implementation, testing and documentation.
Most of your work is in our offices in Wahlendorf. But you are flexible enough to work on site with our customers in Berne or Zurich.
What we expect:
We expect a university degree (ETH / Uni / FH) in computer science and several years of experience in professional software development. You take pride in developing a well-designed piece of code and find satisfaction in solving difficult problems.
You also have:
- Deep knowledge of software development with Java and Angular
- Ideally, you have already worked with cloud platforms and containers
- Experience with a modern CI / CD toolchain
- Routine in agile software development with Scrum
- Excellent German and good English skills (written and oral)
- Ability to capture requirements and ideas in various forms
- initial experience in the financial sector, the federal administration or in the field of public transport
What we can offer:
Paranor puts employees first. We maintain flat hierarchies and are looking for people who want to get involved and actively shape the future of the company.
We believe that people with exciting tasks and a good work-life balance perform at their best. We want to make this possible by offering a nice working environment, promoting continuous education and a flexible working model.
Of course, we also offer the other amenities such as attractive employment conditions, social events and home office.
or send us your CV - email@example.com